Old January 9th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default AeroScooter

In article . com, Denny says...

Yup, about 1 millisecond after I hit send my brain got an extra
molecule of oxygen and I remembered the difference in blade pitch... I
cringed because I expected to get blasted by the group, but so far
everyone has been kind...
I still expect this machine to fail in the marketplace...

Naaahh we're not that bad. You only get blasted around here if ya act like jaun
LOL!!! Like you I don't think it will fly in the marketplace either even if it
does fly..First engine out and that's the end of story .

See ya

Chuck S