Old January 19th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jerry Springer

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

Anthony W wrote:
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

If you do be sure to stop by the booth and say Hi .Lots of RAH guys do.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

I recently heard that there is going to be a Hillsboro, OR air show this
year. Any chance you'll have a booth there?

Tony

I live in Hillsboro and it is not the type of show Chuck would set up a
display. The KHIO show is not a pilots show it is for the masses. Most
of us pilots that have hangars and airplanes at Hillsboro hate the
airshow. The organizer view us as being in their way.