Old January 27th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan,

I have typed to you in a civilized and gentlemanly manner. I have asked
questions about points you have raised, in a genuine attempt to learn what
is going on. Ihave quoted portions of your messages, without changing any
meaning, in an attempt to keep the discussion on target. In response I get
things such as these:

Quoted from Juan:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question about
your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I followed?

Quoted from Juan:

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

As an aside, I have read most of your posts regaring the Walton crash.
Somehow, "war hero" and "stupid" don't seem to go together, and I am sure
the surviving family would be distressed to see him referred to in this
manner. It also trivializes all of our military service, including yours.

Nice try, but not even close, kiddo. That's the kind of selective reading
grade-school kids use to get over on their parents. Try again some other
time.

Quoted from Jaun:

It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting. I
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Since "I" don't get to make that determination, who does?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
No, son, you don't understand, you don't determine what is the question.

"red12049" wrote in message
No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not
that the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.