Old July 7th 03, 03:02 PM
The Enlightenment

"Gooneybird" wrote in message

"Bill Silvey" wrote in message
m...
"The Enlightenment" wrote in message

Also remember there was no 'holocaust' at this time and no 'holocaust
industry' to raise consiciouncess of it. That didn't really exist
till 1968. (I think a case can be made for arguing that without
full blown US and UK involvement there never would have been a
holocaust; the Nazis wanted to expell jews and break their social
power in media, banking, finance, proffesions and worked at
re-settling them in Palestine on the basis of the Balfur declaration
or resettling in Madagascar etc. Highly assimilated jews could
survive in the German military eg the first officer of the Bismark
was jewish)

This is either monumental ignorance or an apology for the some of the

worst
monsters in history.

Sounds to me like some Ozzie revisionist trying to deny that the Holocaust
happened.

I didn't say that, you did. Now why did you say that? Becuase you want to
attack me not my points and you do so by applying the ready made sticker of
holocuast denier and all that comes with it?

The tactic of a raving coward.

Holocuast Denier is the pejorative term for holocaust revisionist.
Incidently deathes in Ausschwitz have fallen from 4 million to a plausible
figure of between 500,000 - 800,000. That is official and the result of the
release of ex soviet archives. Still a very substantial number.

Now does that upset you?

Now I did not even dispute numbers, I merely pointed out that the Germans
tried expulsion first and why they tried it. I also pointed out that some
Jews served with the German armed forces throughout the war, sometimes at
high rank.

I did this to point out that from the point of view of americans in the 1939
there were no major attrocities for Ameicans or Charles Lindburgh to focus
on.

People did know that millions could die however if a full blown war occured.

Anyone old enough to remember seeing the newspaper pictures of
emaciated, stripe-clad corpses stacked up like cordwood taken at Dachau

with
American troops standing around holding their noses so they wouldn't have

smell the stench of death knows that it happened.

His comment about the Nazis
wanting to expel Jews is not only laughable as well as wildly untrue,

What percentage of German Jews escaped or were expelled? You will find
that the majority did.

Were there restellements in Palestine?

Were the Poles and Germans expelling each others jews to each other?

Did Poland invade czecholovakia just after Germany did?

It seems you are reacting emotionally.

but
reflect his anti-Semitic biases and prejudices.....he capitalizes "Nazis",

but
"jews" only rate a lower case.

Very trite

Just as a WAG, he's probably some pimply-faced
snotnose who wasn't even alive in those days, so how would he know about
anything like that? Probably read all about it in one of those

off-the-wall
comic books.

I'm not interested in your froting rabid name calling. It is clear however
that you are violently attached to a particular opinion, this is why you
are angry. The world is not as it should be. You view is not confirmed!

George Z.

Now read my points and if I made an incorrect statement then point it out.

I simply do not believe in the orthodoxy. WW2 could have been avoided and
less people would have died, including I think jews.

I will not conduct debate with you further.