Old September 7th 03, 03:33 AM
RobertR237

In article , Warren & Nancy
writes:

In reference to your quoted story, where is the view from Adam Aircraft on

why
they felt it was necessary to have their plane at the biggest and most
important aviation even of the year? Was it really a risk to bring it here

or
not? Were they even asked to comment? I doubt it but if they were,

obviously
their comments were ignored.

I haven't been to ANN for quite a while, but has Adam Aircraft advertised
with
zoom? Or did he use his reported tactic of putting in unauthorized
advertising and
then sending a bill for it?

Can't say for sure but I wouldn't give any odds.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)