Old September 7th 03, 07:57 PM
Del Rawlins

On 07 Sep 2003 06:17 AM, Cy Galley posted the following:
As a school teacher I always recommended that the teasing would stop
if the person being teased ignored the teaser. They just like the
attention that your response brings. Likewise Juan and Jim. Might be
worth a try.

Despite what teachers like you have recommended, I always found that the
ONLY thing a bully understands is force. As a teacher, all you can
expect to see is the teasing since a kid like that is usually careful
not to do anything physical in your presence, and unless caught red
handed it will be one kid's word against the other's. Don't expect
classmates to rat him out either.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/