Old January 20th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Camp

Default Permission to come aboard sir?

Thanks for all the input. I snatched these off a private newsgroup (techies), and I
wanted the opinions of our "areo forensic" experts here.
I thought it was real... couldn't see any evidence of photshopping, and... the fact that
it was a "series" seemed like an unlikely candidate for faking.

Damned straight it looks dangerous! Wouldn't catch me that near those intakes!
Hope these guys CO doesn't visit the aviation newsgroups...

Thanks all...
Al Camp

"Al Camp" wrote in message
. ..
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out", as it appears to be
right in the low pressure area behind the larger craft.
Al Camp