Old July 23rd 03, 12:52 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Who plays golf at Nellis?
From: (BUFDRVR)
Date: 7/22/03 4:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time
There has been talk here that retired military who play golf at Nellis call
the
shots concerning traffic patterns.The most avid golfer at Nellis is the
CO..And
nobody gives a damn what the retired military thinks or wants. You figure it
out.

You really need to lose that over grown chip on your shoulder. The golf
courses in this discussion are *off base* courses.

BUFDRVR

No chip on my shoulder. I am ex-military. I support the actions of the
military whether I am on base or off base. And I don't rate golf more important
under any circumstances than military operations. It is a matter of basic
loyalty to the service. Got it now?

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer