Old July 24th 03, 11:31 PM
Kerryn Offord

" wrote:

Eric Chevalier wrote:

It's one of the most articulate discussions about risk that I've come
across, and has broad applicability to many situations in life, way
beyond flight test!

Eric

Yes it's pretty good...however you might try asking her about her
views on Pilot Error. You may have noticed that she studiously
ignores the subject even though I give her a little jab about it
occasionally...amazingly she thinks that there's no such
thing...something to the effect that any mistake that one makes
was an error in aircraft design which misled him into making that
error...WooHoo...
--

-Gord.

Saying the cause was "Pilot error" is a bit like blaming the goalie for
letting in a goal.... (thinking mainly soccer here)... what about the
other 10 men who are supposed to be out their, especially the 2-4 other
defenders....