Old July 26th 03, 04:13 PM
Ed Rasimus

"S. Sampson" wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/07/25/nu....ap/index.html

President "Bush has said weapons of mass destruction are horrible
and I agree," she said. "We haven't found any in Iraq, but we sure have
lot of them here."

The good sisters have been convicted and now sentenced. They knew what
they were doing was illegal and they went ahead with pre-meditation.
They've been doing it for years.

Somehow, they seem to ignore the years of the Cold War threat and the
resulting success of nuclear deterrence in defeating the Soviets and
leading to the demise of Communism. I'm sure the good sisters are
convinced as well that Sadaam was simply misunderstood and all those
bodies found in the mass graves in Irag died of the sniffles and were
buried together for social purposes.

I've got no sympathy. In fact, I'd like to turn the key on the foolish
old ladies.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (ret)
***"When Thunder Rolled: