Old February 28th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default Wacko AI

In a previous article, (blanche cohen) said:
Any suggestions? I haven't heard from the shop this morning (they're
not open yet). I'm thinking something got jarred loose when the
new DG was installed.

My guess would be that while they were working on the DG, something got
into the vacuum system and ended up in the AI gyro.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/