Old March 3rd 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kyle Boatright

Default Insane Legal System - was SR22 Crash

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Denny wrote:

I see where the widow of Cory Lidel has filed a suit against Cirrus
claiming defective design...
Maybe she can sue his parents for having had a stupid child...
\We absolutely need a 'loser pays' law in this country...

I agree. This certainly appears to be a stupic suit, at least on the
surface. Has the NTSB yet released their final report? It seems little
early yet, but that should make a case pretty hard to prosecute if it
finds no mechanical contribution to the crash.

Matt

I didn't think they allowed NTSB reports as evidence.

KB