Old March 10th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_1_]

Default Picking up an A36 tomorow

On Mar 9, 10:39 pm, "Aluckyguess" wrote:
"Jim Macklin" wrote in message

What year, pre-84 or post 84?

"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
oups.com...
| On Mar 9, 6:29 pm, "Aluckyguess" wrote:
| I am a little excited. Flying into Boise to pick it up
and then back to RAL.
| Hope the weather will be good.
|
| Now you're making me come all over envious... Good luck,
marvelous a/
| c.

Its an older one 1970. I have convinced myself (newer cost to much) that I
like the forward seating better. Its a nice plane.

Thanks

Kingfish,

1984 is the year that Beech completely redesigned the panel. Go to
ASO.com or Controller.com and click on the panel pics. I am sure that
there are many that think that it is biggest mistake Beech ever
made . . . while others would point to the prices and suggest that the
market is confirming that Beech was right. Personally, I think the
new panel seems nicer and better laid out, but I have no Bo time at
all, so I will let those with more experience argue the pros and cons.

Blue skies

John