Old March 19th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Blueskies

Default A/C tool kit

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message .. .
:I was hoping to find one of the kits with pre-molded holes for the different
: tools. It allows a quick scan at the end of a fixit project to make sure
: all tools are accounted for. I just don't want to carry around a bunch of
: metrics that I don't need in the field tool box for my Helicopter. Costco
: had a nice one but it was loaded with both kinds of sockets.
:
:

Sears has the molded boxes empty. Don't know if they have one marked for inch only...