Old March 23rd 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
xyzzy

Default Cost of ownership????

On 2007-03-21, Lou wrote:

I'm looking for a spreadsheet that I can plug
the numbers into. Has anyone either made this

I even put it on the web:

http://www.ben.com/flying/costown.html

mmm, fuel is actually DOWN since I last updated it!

Nice work. I played with it and it looked exciting (hmm, I think I can
fly 80 hours if I have to to break even) then I saw that there was no
place to plug in the costs of the aircraft loan. Depressing to know
that even if someone GAVE me a plane I would have to fly 80 hours to
do better than my club. Sigh. Off to buy more lotto tickets.