Old March 28th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Speaking of Fuel Ripoffs...

Jay Honeck wrote:

I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay to post the government's extortion on
my advertisements. I sure don't ever see a nickel of it.

Really, in Arkansas we used to get a 2% discount off the sales tax when paid
on time as a sort of collection fee. I don't know if they still do it. The
business I'm in now doesn't collect or pay sales tax. There was at least
talk of doing away with it a couple of years ago. It wasn't all that much
money for a small retailer like I was at the time. But can you imagian how
much somebody like Wal-Mart got discounted?