Old April 2nd 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
David Kazdan

Default Exam-O-Grams

Different show--"Aviation Weather" was a morning show specifically about
the day's aviation weather predictions. It also had small educational
segments; I remember one about using VORs, which were relatively new to
small airplanes then.

I vaguely remember that it was a sponsored show, some FAA and industry
combination, that lost the money.

David

Chris G. wrote:
Actually, it was "AM Weather" and its last show was on February 3, 1995.
I remember seeing it as a kid and being extremely bored by it. Now I
would love it.

Reference (heh, from 1995 of all things):
http://www.balloonlife.com/publicati...5/avchannl.htm

tom418 wrote:
It is that old. Back in the mid '70s, there was a weekly PBS TV show on
"Aviation Weather" and they frequently mentioned the "exam-o-grams"