Old April 7th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:21:55 -0600, RomeoMike
wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:
I have been a student of meterology since taking several
courses in college, some 25 years ago

Let's see, several college courses 25 years ago. Nothing, of course, has
changed since then in terms of new scientific methods of studying
weather, no new accumulation of knowledge by those whose full-time
profession it is to study it. You shiver in an upper mid-west microcosm,
so the scientists are wrong. Well, I know I'm in the minority here, but
IMHO no one in this group so far has the credentials to mount a
counter argument to the global warming theorists. How it affects GA is
the least of my worries for my progeny.

it is not about credentials.

it is about data and its interpretation. has anyone seen the data?
al gore presents a graph of co2 but never reveals the data behind the
graph. there is no opportunity to validate or refute the data. no
opportunity to get to any of the facts.

one aspect of the global warming nonsense is the omission of lapse
rates in the discussion. in the hottest days on the nullabor it gets
to 45 deg celcius but at 14,000ft it is still zero degrees.

the religion of global warming is clueless because it presents the
scenario that the entire world is heating up. errr have the lapse
rates ceased to function???

credentials! the pope has credentials ....but there is no god.

Stealth Pilot