Old April 17th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Blanche

Default Lookup flight number - plane ?

John Szalay wrote:

its called the OAG

http://www.oag.com/NorthAmerica/Airl...routeindex.asp

oh my, I'm having flashbacks....I used to work for a major computer
company (now extinct, but aren't most of them?). They handed me
the pocket version of the OAG, a company Amex car, and a portable
terminal with built-in modem and said "Go Forth and Make Money for Us".
Wonderful 5 years of my life, spoiled me, fer sure!

Always a laugh to be stuck in an airport, surrounded by the "suits"
and here's this 20-something girl wearing jeans and a tshirt pulling out
the OAG...All of a sudden, I had *lots* of friends!

Of course that was many years ago, and far too many pounds ago...

Now, we all just pull out the cell phones...