Old April 30th 07, 09:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Default An Interview With Chuck Yeager

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message

Steven,

This is my last reply.

My opinions are based on personal experience. As a child I lived on the
west coast in a community with a large Japanese population. I have seen
the injustice and its' effect on people I know and saw my school class
mates were herded of to internment camps. As an adult I have listened to
their stories. I believe them.

Wayne
CDR USN (Retired)

Right. Best not to let your position be influenced by additional
information or logic.

do you have any to offer regarding the issue under discussion?

redc1c4,
white smoke is neither, btw...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide