Old May 1st 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default Any Georgia fly-ins in May?

("Highflyer" wrote)
The annual rec.aviation flyin at Pinckneyville is coming up May 18, 19,
and 20th. Folks come from all over. Even Ireland and Australia! There
is an unofficial faq at http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

Make the trip. It is a blast. Bring your camping gear. There is no
charge for camping on the airport.

Unfortunately (once again) that is the weekend of our airport's Open House.

http://www.eaachapter237.org/
25th Annual ...EAA Chapter 237 Pancake Breakfast (...and Lunch)

7th Annual ....“Evening Hangar Dance” at Golden Wings Museum

http://www.airnav.com/airport/ANE
(ANE) Anoka County-Blaine Airport, MN

http://skyvector.com/#20-117-3-1525-583
16NM (north) @ 12 o'clock on the MSP Sectional

http://66.226.83.248/ap/02455
I'll be parking cars in the grassy area, on the "south end," by the
cloverleaf freeway exit. It's a much bigger area than it looks like in the
photo. The Fly-In planes will be parked on the "south end" ramp, where I'll
also be wandering around, checking on the (soda)pop crew.

Montblack
Event Chair for:
People (Volunteers)
Pop