Old May 3rd 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default Sup, All & Sorry, No Write Up On S/A

"kontiki" wrote in message
buttman wrote:

I wish I had your job...

The grass is always greener.....

It sounds cool but for the risk and time away from
home (living out of a suitcase) it doesn't pay squat.

In gthe long run its nice to live at home and make
enough money to own your own plane.

Not everyone is willing to set off in a single engine piston airplane over
the Ocean, I enjoy the adventure and flying the many diffrent makes and
models of airplanes most of all seeing the world.

I own my own home (Well paying the Bank back for it) I own My Airplane (Paid
For) I Don't get to fly it much so I am thinking of selling it. I Could care
less to stay in this box and type of this keyboard or watch the brainwashing
tube/lcd/plazma gas etc.