Old May 5th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Luke Skywalker

Default "TOP GUN" picked as best movie for EAA theater?

On May 5, 1:56 pm, Richard Riley wrote:
On 5 May 2007 11:18:12 -0700, Luke Skywalker
wrote:

My old test pilot, Rick Fessenden, took the first f-18 through Fighter
Weapons School (Top Gun) - he told me that everything about the movie
was completely fake except for the stunning blond expert on Russian
fighter tactics. He never did tell me her name.

Her "nick" was the same as KM used...and the "real one" was/is
stunning...Ms. McGillis did her justice. No one was dating the real
one...she is happily married...

And everything else about the movie was "stylized"...

Robert