Old May 14th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

Default Anybody else listening to Pilotcast?

Is there anybody else listening to the Pilotcast podcast? If so, do you
also have a problem with your podcast downloader re-downloading old
episodes? If so, are you using iTunes or some other podcast downloader?
It's the only podcast of the two dozen or so I subscribe to that has this
problem, so I suspect they're doing something odd with the feed.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"The way I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless