Old September 2nd 03, 10:13 PM
Leadfoot

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message
Cub Driver wrote:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former prisoner of war Jessica Lynch has signed a
$1 million agreement with Alfred A. Knopf, giving the injured former
U.S. Army private the chance to tell her own story, the publisher said
on Tuesday.

While I don't begrudge her the money, the choice of a , released from the

NYT for by-lining a story written by a
free-lancer means the whole project will be discredited.

I thought splitting a million bucks with a questionable ghost writer was
pretty cheap. She could have done better.

Now much did you get for "When Thunder Rolled"? Had to be what 2-3 million
;-)

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (ret)
***"When Thunder Rolled: