Old September 2nd 03, 11:59 PM
Bill Burns

Default Canadian Roundels Print

This print shows 33 distinctly different aircraft roundels, starting with
those of the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS) and Royal Flying Corps (RFC)
during WW I, the Royal Air Force (RAF) up to the end of WW II, through the
era of the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) to
those of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) found on today's modern combat and
support aircraft. Each roundel is labelled by name, the year(s) it was in
"official" use and a brief explanation. The roundels are arranged in date
order. Definitely a unique arrangement of roundels!
This print is priced at only $7.99.

To view item on ebay visit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=13 5&r
d=1

or if you prefer, visit my personal site where you will find it priced in
Canadian dollars at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/wmburns/Bframe.html

Thanks for looking,

Wm. (Bill) Burns
London, Ont.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/wmburns/

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"