Old May 23rd 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Fuel Prices For The July Pilgrimage

On Tue, 22 May 2007 15:35:26 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

The problem, Jim, is that I'm trying my best to wend my way across country
taking as little 100LL as possible because of the fouling issue. As a
matter of fact, I plan on landing at Portage between IOW and PCZ just to get
a good load of mogas for the flight home. Thence Blaine and Aberdeen
before I have to start taking on bluegas.

Jim

have you experimented with your plugs?

on the o-200 the usual REM40-E plugs foul up dreadfully on 100/130
avgas but switching to REM38-E plugs gets rid of almost all of the
problem. I run 100/130 avgas with no problems at all.

Stealth Pilot