Old September 16th 03, 08:40 PM
Rich S.

"Frederick Wilson" wrote in message
news:FmC9b.365132$Oz4.142857@rwcrnsc54...
I am still working on home remodel so it will be some time before the
airplane gets started. I am pretty darn convinced that I am going to do an
all wood and fabric airplane. More than likely, the Fisher Tiger Moth.

Anyway, I have come to the point in my home remodel that I am going to

need
an air compressor. But instead of just getting one that will do the job
here, what might I need one for when it is airplane time?

What size and compressor (one or two cylinder) should I look at?

Any name brand preference?

Whichever model you choose, be SURE to listen to it run before you plunk
down your money. Some of the new compressors are loud enough to shred your
neighbor's panties.

Rich S.