Old June 11th 07, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

Default Aircraft Museum in Denmark Den Danske Flysamling-Stauning-P5310.nzb (1/1)

In article ,
shiver wrote:

TO THE GROUP...... Correct me if I am wrong.

Was it not decided a few years ago that this would be
a YENC free group.

To the poster.... Nice try but there is no use in using
YENC which is supposed to be a way of making files smaller if you are
going to post such huge files in the first place.

Shiver, you are not that smart.

holgi did not use yEnc to encode his posts, and if he had they would
have been considerably smaller. And since I use a proper newsreader that
supports yEnc, I'd have been able to look at them without any problem.
As it is, they are excessively large. They are good pictures though, and
as I'm upgrading to cable tomorrow so I'll look at them then. Should
take a few seconds each!

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp.*- Ed Wood