Old June 12th 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Elliot

Default Aircraft Museum in Denmark Den Danske Flysamling-Stauning-P5310.nzb(1/1)

Woody wrote:
I agree Andrew. These idiots that feel everyone should hold them as king of
the newsgroup should get a life. I prefer Outlook Express. Whenever I run
into the YENC idiots I just put them in the KILL file and forget about their
bad photography..

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
Why not share the images with those of us who prefer the much maligned but
effective MS Outlook Express? There are dozens of readers and E-mail
programs out there. Yes the other programs may have greater capabilities
and are many times more powerful, however for the very casual user of the
newsgroups MS OE is more than adequate. Speaking for myself, over and
over again I still prefer OE. I strongly suspect that the vast majority
of PC users, have a similar opinion, whether they admit it or not...

Andrew

"Clairbear" wrote in message
shiver wrote in news:110620071458125094%
:

Guybrush Threepwood wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NZB

Thank you.... Seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be delivered.

But just out of simple curiousity.... what's wrong with just a plain
old simple JPG that everyone in the world is familiar with and has
worked faithfully for all these years.

I mean a million or more postings to this group can't be wrong.

Why not get a newsreader like xnews which Yenc friendly
the it won't matter how they post

The big issue that I have with Yenc is the very high error rate and
corruption of images.

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/