Old June 27th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Splitter/diplexer/duplexer for 2 COM radios

There are a couple of ways of doing it, none of them particularly
inexpensive or practical. If you are asking if there is a product on the
market that will do it, I believe that the answer is no.

Jim

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

Is there a product that will allow me to
share one antenna with 2 COM radios or
a COM and a handheld?