Old July 10th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Ernest Christley

Default FWIW, Moller Again ?

Al G wrote:
"Anthony W" wrote in message
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Al G wrote:
And until he sells one of the things, and someone takes a loss, the
civil side is pretty much out. The EAA, however, should know better.

Al G
I love his balance sheet. Please note ZERO R&D for the last 4 qtrs.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=mler.ob

Yes the EAA should.

OK so I now get the SEC stuff but now back to my other question. How
likely is it that this thing can fly with conventional take off? My guess
is not likely.

Tony

Well, the Navy throws pianos & Cars off the end of carriers, I
suppose...

Al G (Ex Navy)

There's a discovery channel episode that covered an F-15 that flew home
after getting a wing knocked off.

It's possible he could get airborne with those four rotaries going
full-tilt (yuk! yuk!), but I'm sure he'd run out of fuel by the time he
gets to the end of the runway.