Old September 17th 03, 04:41 PM
robert arndt

"Tom Cooper" wrote in message ...
"Matt A.00 01 is Matthew Ackerman" wrote in
message ...

snip

This was acknowleged the day it happened by US Intellegence as well as

photo
shots that appeared in the NY Times released by the IAF to the press. The
building was the right building and after the war even Syria admitted it
happend. It is you that are full of Bull ****.

Aha. Interesting.

Not really Tom since you excel in the art of BS. Don't you have some pro-Iranian/anti- Israeli rally to attend someplace? Or do you send your money to Saudi Arabian charities in the hope they will reach Hamas?

Tehran should be a smoking ruin by now, given it is a terror
sponsoring state and lying about its underground nuclear program...
but I guess you are happy that both the US and Israeli are restrained
for the moment- the Israelis caught up in 36 months of Intifada, us
bogged down in both Afghanistan and Iraq.
I only live for the day one of the two or both strike Iran and shoot
their aircraft out of the skies. Better yet, let Iran fire a salvo of
IRBMs at Israel and watch as Tehran disappears in a mushroom cloud.

Rob