Old July 14th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default OSH ...who's going this year?

Wednesday evening's N40 H.O.P.S. Party?

Heck, yeah! Oh, wait -- it's at our campsite...I've got no choice!

:-)

Distance traveled (one way)? ....290 statute miles.

192.6 nautical miles, not counting any holds around Green & Rush
lakes!

From? ...Twin Cities, Minnesota

Iowa City, IA

Years attending OSH? ....5th straight

This is our Silver Anniversary -- 25 years in a row!

Working the event?

We'll be working at the "Flying Colors Glass" booth in the Fly Market
pretty much every day. Gary (the owner) did our stained glass
windows, and he's pretty much a one-man show -- so we spell him during
the day.

Big floppy Tilly Hat?

Absolutely. It's not a fashion statement -- it's a survival tool for
those of us who are "thin on top"...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA