Old August 9th 07, 11:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Why there will be no resolution to the yEnc war.

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:24:45 -0500, Just Plane Noise
wrote:

In turn, if somebody chose a new
method of encoding, and I knew their pictures were worthwhile, I'd
expect to do a little work to get their pictures--it isn't up to them
to change to suit me.

Bravo. Well said. What people are missing by refusing to down-load
yenc software or getting a better newsreader are some wonderful
pictures taken by you. I for one do not care what format you post in,
but if you change to a different format, I will ensure that I *can*
down-load your pics, whatever it takes. Your work is very, very good.
Thanks.

can't say I would. But then I already have at my disposal some multiple
websites that one can view
images at without jumping through hoops.
I must be missing something as the images I have seen from plane Noise are
OK, but not worth jumping through hoops for.
And I don;t expect that mine would be either, I shoot for a particular
market only, I don't see why I would force people to
try and view them.
And this yenc crap. I can't view all the bloody images all the time anyway
;-)