Old August 17th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Moore

Default IDs Please

Boomerang wrote
Hey Bob, sorry about the impression I was correcting you on the P5
last week (I didn't mean it to sound as I was) but you're right on
with this one...but do you (or any of the group) remember a civil
airliner other than the stratocruiser with 4360s? ..and not the
R4Q/C119 or the C74/124 or the Mars - they were all very, very
military. Don't think there were any.

You've confused me with some other "Bob", I never posted about the
P-5, but I think that you're correct about the 4360.

Bob Moore
VP-21 VP-46 PanAm