Old August 25th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gattman[_2_]

Default Off in the weeds

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

As we taxied back for another try, the three pax were joking about what
had just happened and kidding the cameraman. I don't think they realized
how close they had come to getting hurt or killed.

Wow! Thanks for the story, and I'm glad to hear you made it without
bending anything. We all learn from these stories.

There's an FBO across the airport from the main terminal operated by a guy
named Emil. Do you happen to know if it's still there?

I had one of the craziest and most unbelievable experiences there when a
Texas CAP group showed up a little after Hurricane Andrew. Those guys
basically just acted like they owned the place and there as bit of trouble
because one of 'em violated instructions from Ground more or less because he
simply didn't want to follow them. (No safety issue, just a belligerent
pilot.)

-c