Old August 27th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Keeping Pax of the stick. was Off in the weeds

john smith wrote:
In article ,
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote:

What do those of you with stick controlled aircraft do to deal with
this concern.

When you do your control test, pull it back slowly and keep pulling.
They get the message when it pokes them in the gut.
If you cannot pull it back into your gut, stop, and check the reason
why.

I'm not worried about explaining it to them when we are sitting nice and
safe on the ramp or at the end of the runway. What concerns me is what they
might do when we hit turbulence on short final.