Old September 19th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Strikefinder Theory of Operation

"Morgans" wrote

One article stands out in my mind, in particular. It told of the
different frequencies of the strikes it looks for, and how cloud to ground
and cloud to cloud strikes have a different signature, and how some
strikefinders do or do not look for them. On second thought, it might
have been more about how ground based systems look for them, to be sent on
to other assets for aviation.

Seems it was I that found a good article, and posted the link.

https://www.thelightningpeople.com/htm/about/events/ildc/ildc2000/docs/03_CUMMINS.pdf

If this is all stuff you knew already, apologies, but it was some good
information to me! g
--
Jim in NC