Old September 23rd 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

Default Lesson #2...

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:40:07 GMT, Andy Hawkins wrote:

take a look at my blog of my experiences thus far:
http://adhawkins.wordpress.com

Hey Andy, I've got a question for ya... you said:

"Annoyingly it was one of the ones I thought I had answered correctly! It
was a question regarding how you would approach a runway that was narrower
than you were expecting."

I'm in flight school here in the States and that question/topic has never
come up. I would have no idea how to answer that question other to say you
should know exactly how wide the runway before you land on it and make sure
you land on the centerline.

So, what was the answer?

--
Dallas