Old October 8th 03, 01:58 AM
Gernot Hassenpflug

ost (Chris Mark) writes:

From: "Mike Keown"

"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message
Sorry for the delay, as usual hobby and work do not mix too
well. Nevertheless, I finally completed a rough trnaslation of an
article on the IJAAF bomber attacks on Saipan in November 1944. The
URL is below. Ther are several errors, mainly names (including the
english spelling of the airfield) which I hope to sort out with the
cross-checks later, but not tonight. Please enjoy.

Thank You Very Much for a very good read. I poured
myself a drink before I started but didn't touch it till I
had reached the end. It always a education to see war
from the eyes of the other side.

I couldn't say it better. You really should, as you have time, collect such
stories, maybe someday putting them in book form.

I thank you all for your appreciation, it makes the whole job worth
it. I'll do more as I find the time. Regards,
--
G Hassenpflug * IJN & JMSDF equipment/history fan