Old October 6th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Paul Tomblin

Default Loggable?

In a previous article, Jose said:
Did you =require= instruments to be able to keep the dirty side down?

No, but I *required* instruments to find the runway. Yeah, I could have
flown straight and level forever, but descending visually was out of the
question.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"It should be understood by those skilled in the art that a Web browser, such