Old October 10th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default "The Unit" on CBS Features GA

Marty Shapiro wrote:
"Marco Leon" wrote in
:

One of the few shows I follow on a regular basis (thanks to DVR). The
latest episode had a good 15 minutes of GA and the two planes they
flew were Pipers--an Archer and a J-3 cub. It had all the elements of
a very enjoyable show for me except for the fact that the J-3 was
carrying a stolen can of nerve agent and was on autopilot to kill the
city of St. Louis. *sigh*

This was just a rehashed plot from over 40 years ago when Pussy
Galore's Flying Cirus used Piper Cadets to spray nerve gas over Fort Knox.

Piper: the aircraft of choice by Nogoodniks everywhere! In any case, I thought
the midair collision was well done. But thank the Lord that the Archer owner
was thoughtful enough to leave the keys in his aircraft for the hero in these
days of heightened airport security.

Lest anybody get the wrong idea: I love the show. Never miss an episode....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com