Old October 16th 03, 12:12 PM
tscottme

Simon Robbins wrote in message

*You* don't see that because you don't look, either that or because

CNN
doesn't tell you. Though how about taking a look at how China (a

billion
Communists no less) is a "favoured trading partner" of the US? How

about
how the US ran to the aid of oppressive Saudi Arabia and totalitarian

Kuwait
in 1991 also? People in glass houses and all that...

I'm sure the Europeans issue memos and hold conferences on all these
issues, I was asking about actions from the Europeans. Tell me how does
pointing out past US action demonstrate that Europe is doing anything on
these topics? Remember that was the point. Typical really, they must
teach only one thing in schools over there, how to complain about the
US.

Did Robert Mugabe feel sufficiently scolded for his actions by being
invited to dinner with Chirac?

--

Scott
--------