Old November 28th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default RIP Cessna...Skycatcher

On Nov 28, 12:16 pm, Newps wrote:
Yeah, the Remos. That's hillarious. We had a Remos and company demo
pilot stop by here a couple months ago and stayed for a few days giving
demo rides. Quite possibly the dumbest pilot ever. This guy couldn't
fly and talk on the radio at the same time. A real asset to the company.

wrote:
On Nov 28, 11:56 am, wrote:

Can all those fools who put down deposits at Oshkosh get their money
refunded?

Hmm, responding to my own post... (scratches head).

If I was one of those fools, I'd seriously now be looking at this
instead:

http://www.remos.com/en/news.php?item=092707

Yeah, but what about the plane itself?

Salesmen/demo pilots are a dime a dozen and easily replaced.

The FlightDesign CT is also a contender, and if my memory serves me is
presently the sales leader in the market right now today. Just don't
land one too hard and plonk it down on the gear ;-)