Old December 2nd 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default Pilots Uniform -2

General Aviation Almost went up in smoke forever on 9-11

No, it did not. Not even close.

Another (contrived??) 'terrorist' attack The above Non-flying
public may demand that GA be shut down and I can assure you the
airlines will be screaming the loudest and kicking GA the
hardest.

The airlines are screaming the loudest right now about user fees and are
all alone except for the administration. It's a party of two and
they're getting their ass handed to them.

Quite frankly, I am proud of my accomplishments: I feel shame when I
see LOOOOSERS showing up at some major airport FBO crawling out of a
Cessna or Piper, looking like they just we're convicted of a DUI.
Dressed like TRASH

What's a looooser?

Rest of drivel snipped.