Old December 5th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erasmo Acosta

Default San Francisco Bay Area: Need Help with an areal photo shoot

My and my friend are landscape photographers needing to do a photo
shoot over the Marin Headlands GGB area. The requirements a

1) There will be two of us (photographers)
2) Need to be over the area +/- 10min of sunrise
3) Need to open windows to stick the camera lens out
4) Need to do this on a day with low fog over the bridge (We'll fly
above the fog)

We would like to locate a small plane owner. We might need a few trips
(3-5) to get it right.

Thanks,

Erasmo Acosta
http://erasmix.com