Old December 10th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich S.[_1_]

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

"Tina" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 12:10 pm, "Rich S."
wrote:
So ........ posting on r.a.h. and flying airplanes decreases sexual
activity???

Rich "I'm outa here" S.

Only, Rich, if you hadn't been using part of your brain for those
other functions.

Looking at the use ratio from a male standpoint, my wife maintains that I do
not, nor have I ever, used my brain before, during or after sexual activity.
Only since I turned 65 has she said, "It's all in my head". Conclusion: In
my case I can post and fly all I want.

Rich "Mem'ries" S.