Old December 19th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
a425couple

Default Soldier's Silent Night

"T. & D. Gregor, Sr." wrote
Soldier's Silent Night
Written by former Marine Corporal James M. Schmidt, in 1987
It was originally title "Merry Christmas, My Friend",
The poem was recorded as a tribute by Father Ted Berndt,
[Note: As the poem was written by a Marine about a Marine and --
"If you can listen to this spoken word piece without choking up, you
are a heartless *******. And since I've been called one on innumerable
occasions, I can speak from experience here".
The *.mp3 format link follows:
http://mysite.verizon.net/tdgsr/audi...tfatherted.mp3
If you would like a text version of a "Soldier's Silent Night", please
don't hesitate to e-mail me.
Semper Fi & Merry Christmas!
- Tom G, Sr.
E-Mail:

Semper Fi, Tom

Sure, I'd be happy to read it if you post/mail it.
(deficiencies of both me and computer - best to read!)