Old December 27th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Support David Hicks in his hardest last few days , join David Hicks Fan Club

On 2007-12-23 13:54:31 -0800, kangarooistan said:

Its a sad day

The day Australian courts sold out justice to serve their USA and
Israeli masters

David Hicks , the first innocent man , held to have broken no
australian or afghan laws sentenced in Australian courts

Its a sad day

How far down the slippery slope can we go before the truth gets out

David Hicks is the only Australian soldier to fight on the side of
truth and justice in Afghanistan or Iraq

Will he one day be PM

Like Mandella , or like ghandi , once he recovers from the 6 years
in christian and jewish torture chambers

We need leaders like David Hicks who can see who the real terrorists
are and have the guts to have a go

Why not join the David Hicks Fan Club , and see if we can get him
elected as PM

http://groups.google.com/group/david-hicks-fan-club

kanga
=====

Hicks is a terrorist who trained with al Qaeda, hardly the side of
truth and justice. He pleaded guilty, by the way, and confessed to
aiding terrorism.

The brand of Islam practiced by Hicks and his buddies is nothing more
nor less than a death cult.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor